Sunday, May 16, 2010

05.16.10

i never write on my blog about my everyday life anymore.
because everything i feel like i say i'll just say it to you.
even though you already know everything going on with me.
and everything i'm feeling.
i was looking on my facebook the other day and your band posted a status.
it amazed me, to say the least.
it said some of the bands music would be on some quite popular reality tv shows.
i loved it. loved loved loved it.
you would seriously be so famous one day.
one day sooner then i would expect to!
i'm going to buy an ask for the future shirt at the show.
and i'm gonna wear it all the time.
and i'll tell everyone that my best friend isss in that band. :)
i saw a picture of you playing your bass and your fingers amaze me.
they are sooo long and pretty.
they are simply perfect for playing guitar.
unlike mine.
i like to think my fingers are long and quite pretty, but i could never get the chords where one finger was suppose to be on the top string,
and the next finger on the bottom string.
i struggleddd.
i miss you more and more every day.
i feel like one day it should just be easy and i shouldn't miss you so much,
but i don't think that will ever come.
you'll always always have the most special place in my heart.
i can't wait til friday.
love you forever.

1 comment:

susette said...

I loved Porter's beautiful, long fingers too. I loved how we put the scriptures in his hand and his guitar pick between his thumb and finger. I kept thinking how lovely it looked.

Looking forward to Friday too :)